Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/06/2010

Nothing new
about new moon-
Scorpio-
surrounding me,
engulfing me in nothing
new.


Who am I
to break the cycle?
can I never
come
full circle
without a half ass attempt?
I am not telling
anyone's guess.


I feel like the world
can be under my wing;
everything can be distracting,
I don't want to retract
the queen of everything.

A courtly group
staring me in the face
without so much as a glimpse
into the past
or really even the future-
just a quick slap in the face.
I am faced with a struggle
more sinister than you know;
no matter how I look at it
I am in the undertow.
The surf is surrounding me,
engulfing me
until I am totally under
control.

Yet I can breathe-
I can even see
the little markings left behind
by all the rest of the worlds
leaving a trace
of what is to come-
without a place
to covertly hide

No comments:

Post a Comment